EGGLESS PANCAKE

Yum
Hi friends, how is going your diwali preparations... yet more 3 days to go... I can see the preparations of diwali sweets n savouries on my dash board... all are very tempting and delicious recipes... Up to my best I have visited your recipes n commented but I couldn't do for all coz of frequent power cut on my place that u know already who is visiting my place regularly...



Now I came with Eggless Pan cake... This is my first attempt, one day I saw this recipe from one of my blogger friend Rak's Kitchen 

INTRODUCTION

A pancake is a thin, flat, round cake prepared from a batter and cooked on a hot griddle or frying pan. Most pancakes are quick breads, which use a quick leavening agent such as baking powder, while some use a yeast raised or fermented batter. They may be serve at any time with a variety of toppings or filling including jam, chocolate chips, fruit, syrup and our chutney too...

Utthappam is our regional pancake...


Availability
World Wide (ingredients)
Category
Breakfast
Regional
American
Preparation Time
2 Minutes
Cooking Time
5  Minutes
Servings
1










INGREDIENTS
Maida - 1/2 cup
Salt - 1/2 Tsp 
Baking powder - 1/2 Tsp
Sugar - 2 Tbsp
Milk - 200 Ml or required to dosa batter consistency 
Vanilla essence - 1/2 Tsp 
Oil - 2 Tbsp 

Garnish
Mixed Fruit Jam 
Apples Slice



METHOD

  • Take a wide bowl add maida, salt, baking powder and sugar mix it once.






















  • Next pour milk, vanilla essence and oil mix it well till the dosa consistency form.
















  • Heat dosa tawa, take one laddle of batter and pour in the tawa dont spread it, it will automatically forms circle.






  • Now flip over to bake the other side and take off the from the pan and serve it with Jam and Apple slices.







YUMMY PANCAKE IS READY!!!


QUICK RECIPE CARD
YOU CAN SAVE THIS FOR QUICK VIEW!!!

CLICK HERE!!!





Enhanced by Zemanta

27 comments:

  1. this is nice viji

    ur doing really good with these items

    ReplyDelete
  2. eggless pancake must be delicious viji.......................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and fluffy pancakes Viji looks so perfect too :)
    Rasagullas - A Bengali Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pancakes look so soft and fluffy and love the eggless version

    ReplyDelete
  5. I and My kid love it very much with maple syrup. My hubby won't touch at all :) he he he

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely recipe.
    http://realhomecookedfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy with step by step pictures.

    Healthy Food for Healthy Kids Series - Wraps and Rolls
    http://www.asiyama.blogspot.com/2012/11/healthy-food-for-healthy-kids-event.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious pancake without eggs is amazing..Love the pores on it..
    Happy diwali to you and to your family..

    Saras
    Dish In 30 minutes event with Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish i start my day with these fluffy pancakes,simply inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Pancakes!!
    Wish U & Ur family a very Happy Diwali!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. diwali wishes to u and ur family viji.. well made..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for linking it up dear!!!! My fav. food!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi am so happy that you have spend your precious time to visit and comment on my recipes, happy to see your comments... if u have any critics and compliments about my blog please comment and do visit regularly and encouraging me!!!

Kindly appreciate you not to post comment with link back to your site/ event, such comment will not be published.

regards,
VIJI




 
Tasty Query - recipes search engine
Top Food Blogs
Top food blogs